Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hooligan Art

It's been some time since I drew a piece I feel is truly a gem.  A piece that clearly exhibits my talent.  Showcases my ability as an artist.  There are times I draw another person's vision.  draw just to flex my talent and keep my hand limber and my eye up to par. 

What makes my art is the shading and how it's placed in contrasts around the lines that are my sketch.  Here is a piece I became involved with.  It became a real gem.  At some point the simple lines began to speak to me and there was icing put on the cake.

The more art you create, the faster the finished picture declares itself in the artists' mind.  I draw a lot to keep my minds' eye keen to see shading that makes great art.  I see this to be one of my most passionate pieces.  This is the type of thing I love to draw.

I would have this airbrushed on the saddle bag of my motorcycle.  The piece screams bad-ass but in an everyday way rather in a mean, nasty kind of way.

One day my shop will be open in Michigan.  A shop that will be bad-ass just like this art.  Different than all the others.  And I can't wait to give people bad-ass, lasting images.  Keep your eye out for the Tattoo'd Hooligan! 

No comments: